New Year Trends
2016 is long gone and we need to start thinking about what we can do to re-invent ourselves and get the look we’ve always dreamed of. A new year means a new you and a whole lot of new trends! I am already starting to see some of the hottest looks for 2017!
Take a look at a couple of the newest fashion trends to get some inspiration of your own:
- Rooty Ombre: a darker root that slightly blends into a lighter, softer shade. Most of the time, this look involves a blonde or caramel color with darker roots. In 2017, you can have fun with this style by doing a dark color blending into a silver, light purple, or light pink!
- Pastels: whether it’s pink, lavender, or blue it’s all about the pastel hair color dusted anywhere throughout your locks! Pastels give your hair a softer look, but a bold statement.
- Sombres: a low contrast of natural tones hand painted throughout the hair. This looks especially good on those with wavy hair or a soft curl! It highlights the texture in your hair to give you some definition.
- Natural Texture: Low maintenance hair for those with both curly and wavy locks. For the guys, this is and un-kept style and for the ladies it is a less polished look. Sometimes less is more when it comes to styling!
- Light Layering: in 2017, the layers are getting longer and longer. They are just soft enough to get a great curl or some movement throughout the hair.
- Pixies: the bob is one of my favorite looks, but for 2017 we are looking at cutting them off! The messy, short pixie hair is huge this season! This cut shows off the natural features in the face to make you look extra fabulous.
- V Shape Neckline: we haven’t forgotten about the men! The V shape neckline is going to be my favorite trend of 2017! This is a really defining look for the fellas because it adds a little character to your typical cut. The best part about this look is that you can get a very subtle V shape or you can go extreme depending on your personality and style!
Reading through these new trends for 2017 should give you some great ideas and inspiration! Want to try one of these super hot looks? Book an appointment with a K Bella stylist today!