Your Experience At K Bella Will Be A Little Different Than In The Past.
We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients, and their families. We will review and revise these guidelines as we navigate through this situation, thank you for your understanding and patience.
Terms Of Service Agreement
- Salon Rules - Email, address, & phone number are mandatory for appointment reminders and so we can contact you
- Be On-Time - New cancellation and late policies are posted on our website, please read them at kbellasalon.com/late
- Sick? Stay Home! - First and foremost, if you think you might be sick, you MUST reschedule your appointment
- Seating - Only those with appointments (and adults with minors) will have reserved spots to be seated. If you bring people with you, they may need to wait in the car if the salon is full.
- Check-In - Please wait in your car until your appointment time to help with seating in the salon. We will text or call you when we are ready for you.
- Clean Tools - All tools and surfaces will be sanitized between each client. Robes, towels & capes are always fresh
- Credit Card Fees - Cash and Checks are free and credit card usage will have a 3% fee added that's paid directly to the card company.
- Prefer To Wear A Mask? - We want everyone to be and feel safe, if you would prefer your service provider to wear a mask, let us know and we will schedule you accordingly.
- Need A Tweak? - If you ever feel like you are not 100% satisfied, please call us right away so we can make sure you are happy